We conduct business in an ethical manner and act as a good corporate citizen in all areas in which the organization operates.
We respect & appreciate all individuals and cultural identities. We embrace the differences. We ensure a harmonious working environment for all our employees.
Transparency is the hallmark of all our business dealings. We communicate openly and sincerely. We appreciate your feedback.
Commitment to Quality:
We are committed to providing the best quality products to our customers.
We believe in accepting responsibility and ownership while embracing common goals, teamwork and collaborative decision making.
TSA are committed to maintaining a management system with the prime focus on customer satisfaction by meeting their needs & expectations.
We shall strive to achieve this by continual improvement in respect of:
- Timely dispatch.
- Effective communication with customers.
- Ensuring employee’s satisfaction at all levels through motivation.
TSA are committed to maintaining Energy Management System to continually improve overall energy performance.
We shall do so by
- Engaging all our employees in energy conservation drive through active involvement and effective communication
- Complying with applicable statutory and other requirements
- Encouraging procurement of Energy efficient Products / Services in the manufacturing process, utility usages and adopt the latest available technology/design in all future .
- Ensuring focused review and deployment of resources to achieve planned task results
- Establishing Energy performance measurable indicators for monitoring & tracking improvements
R & D
Creating Value By Embracing Innovation
We develop most of our products in-house with the help of a strong, research-driven innovation overlaid with consumer insights. A well-equipped and well-staffed R&D center continuously develops and enhances products for Plumbers, Borers, Drillers to Plumbing consultants.
We constantly look for improvement in every aspect of the organization, from material procurement to manufacturing processes to packaging. Doing this not only helps us deliver better products, but also helps us arrive at optimized solutions. This enables us to have an edge over our competition.
We have few patents namely the Single Piece Nahani trap; a single-piece UPVC injection
Best-In-Class. State-Of-The-Art. And Always Reliable.
TSA incorporates a well-structured framework, combined with state-of-the-art machinery that creates a zero-defect manufacturing process and leak-proof piping systems. We operate computerized injection molding machines with a clamping force ranging from 700 to 900 tons to manufacture Pipes & fittings. For manufacturing UPVC,Casing,Garden, layflat tube and Conduit pipes. we operate Twin Screw Extruders. These machines come with their own set of cutting-edge benefits to create more than 400 unique products:
- High-quality plasticizing capacity, due to specially designed screw barrels, ensuring homogeneity of the material.
- Higher operating speeds that increase production capacity.
- Precisely controlled processing parameters ensuring consistent quality output.
- Power-saving measures.